7 Essentials for Every Coach
Football is Back
For the average person, this week is typically the time they start to get fired up about football again after 6 months without it. Most coaches probably feel like it never left… but hopefully you took a little break to be with the family.
Either way, you still need to prepare for the grind of the next few months. We’re here to help and have combined a list of Football Coach Essentials – 7 things that you didn’t know you needed:
- 1-800-FLOWERS gift card: keep your wife or girlfriend around until the season ends.
- Chipotle Chiptopia card: eat there 20x, give it to your QB and now he gets to treat his offensive linemen to a catered Chipotle feast? Huge win for both sides there.
- The Longhorn Network: how in the world was Texas picked to win the Big 12?
- Air Pressure Gauge: double check all footballs to avoid a HS version of Deflategate.
- Bubba Watson’s new golf cart: forget the drone and get a bird’s eye view of how well your defense is reading and moving with a personal jetpack.
- Husky Floormats: muddy practices destroy your truck’s floor. Remove, spray down, replace.
- Guardian Caps: we wrote the email… we make the list. It may be tough to believe, but we keep parents pretty happy.
Drill to Steal
Hard Turn Drill for Special Teams